Purchase the entire program and save!
Choose a Schedule: Two, 2 ½ hour classes per week, or three, 1 ½ hour classes per week.
Average classroom hours required to complete the entire program is 24 so this allows some latitude for scheduling conflicts and each individual's aptitude and learning rate and style.
There are no refunds and no make-up classes.
Purchase the Program in Modules
There are 2 distinct modules:
The first St. Jude Program Module deals strictly with the decision to use/moderate/or abstain. Students will learn:
1. An empowering understanding of the motivation behind substance use.
2. How to avoid the self-defeating pitfalls of the conventional disease model of addiction.
3. A method to honestly evaluate the utility of continuing substance use in their life.
4. Basic options for finding more rewarding life choices.
5. The chance to make a choice about substance use that the student can stand behind. This is because of the supportive non-judgmental, non-coercive, non-controlling environment and relationship provided by the CBE instructor and curriculum. Instead of trying to conform and make a choice to abstain out of fear or guilt - in the St. Jude Program, NYC the student learns they are in full control and they get to choose what will bring them the most happiness and fulfillment. This is why we get great long-term results.
The second St. Jude Program Module involves lessons designed around moving forward past substance use issues and focusing primarily on building greater lifestyle, relationship and career happiness and goals. Students will learn how to:
1. Analyze their past to find patterns of thought and behavior that may be detracting from their life experience- thus learning what they'd like to change.
2. Build a new self image and more productive and sustainable cognitive habits.
3. Explore options and build a specific plan for attaining greater happiness and fulfillment.
4. Fully moving on and shedding the addict identity by creating, rebuilding, or improving other aspects of their life.
In addition to the value provided by the lessons, the student benefits from more time with a CBE instructor who reinforces the fact that they are in control and capable of change, are not powerless, and can move on with a non-addict identity. The instructor will also reinforce the lessons taught in the first module.
Is it alright to buy just the first module? Will it help?
Sometimes people just need to be told that they can change, and offered a positive open environment to decide if they want to do that. The first module provides this. Treatment programs do the opposite - they break people down by teaching them they're powerless and have an incurable disease; they're confrontational; and they teach them to be dependent on lifelong involvement with treatment and meetings, as well as to expect failure through inevitable relapse. Our first module can help you avoid that trap. It simplifies the problem and builds a sensible set of solutions.
The first module is especially good for people who are averse to "going to rehab" because they get to speak to a professional about their usage without feeling attacked, labeled or controlled. This opens them up to new choices, whereas the attitude of addiction counselors often engenders rebellion and further or even increased substance use.
Students may either be in person or by Video Conference.
We know that everyone has specific unique needs. So, we have made the process of enrolling in our non-12 step based, alternative to outpatient program very personal and efficient for you. Here are the steps to enroll:
1. Call us at our main office to discuss your situation at 1.888.973.9593
2. After discussing your needs and giving us the chance to review how we will help you solve your issues, we will then get you in touch with your instructor, or we can enroll you in the program, whichever you prefer.
3 .If you want to talk with your instructor prior to enrolling, your CBE Instructor will contact you so you can have your initial conversation and get a real feel for who it is that is going to be helping you.
4. Once you are comfortable, and you know that the St. Jude Program NYC is for you, you can schedule your personal one-on-one classes at the number listed above and then get started on your new life!
It is that easy. We have been helping people rebuild their lives and overcome substance use problems for over 22 years, so we are quite in tune with the struggles that you might be dealing with. So we have made the entire process of enrolling incredibly easy and personal.